A dark indie JRPG-inspired title, Cross Reverie takes away from the genre’s greatest to provide a unique experience revolving around character development, tactical battles and replay value, all with an art style fueled by anime and video games alike.
Follow the story of Eight of the land of Xylera’s bravest combatants and their descent into the madness known only as The Trial of Nightmare…
Cross Reverie is currently in development and slated for a 2018 release for Windows PC, Mac and Linux followed by PS4/Vita, WiiU & Xbox One. Subscribe to the Newsletter and stay up-to-date on development.
- Stylized and colorful 3D visuals with a dark twist
- Story revolving around eight characters with multiple replays and ending possibilities
- Strategical turn-based battle system with combination attacks, elemental weakness, finishers and more
- Different playstyles made possible through unique character abilities, weapon skills and stigma customizations
- Top-down exploration of field maps and dungeons with visible enemies
- Crafting system for weapons and accessories